Meet the D.K. Brede Team
D.K. Brede Investment Management Company, a GW & Wade Company
Led by Debra Brede, our team delivers investment management services to high-net-worth individuals, corporations, retirement plans, charitable trusts, and municipalities. Every recommendation we make depends on a client's individual needs.
In her book, You’re Retired...Now What?, she shares some of her established financial philosophies and advice on making your money work for you during retirement. Developed from a lifetime of industry experience, her wealth management strategies put your values first, pursuing a positive impact for you, your loved ones, and the world.
We offer an individualized approach to wealth management built upon a deep understanding of your life and goals.
Awards & Recognition
Debra K. Brede has ranked among the industry’s top advisors.
• Forbes recognized Debra Brede Top Women Wealth Advisors in February 2023 for the year ending 9/30/22.
• Forbes recognized Debra Brede for Best-in-State in April 2023 for the twelve months ending 6/30/22.
• Forbes recognized Debra Brede as a Top 250 Wealth Advisors in April 2023 for the twelve months ending 6/30/22.
• Barron’s recognized Debra Brede as a Top 100 Women Financial Advisors in June 2023 for the twelve months ending 3/31/23.
• Barron’s recognized Debra Brede as a Hall of Fame Advisor in 2019 after being ranked for 10 or more years on any of the Top 100 Financial Advisors, Barron’s Top Women Financial Advisors, or Top 100 Independent Advisors.
• Barron’s recognized Debra Brede as a Top 1,200 Financial Advisor in March 2022 for the twelve months ending 9/30/21.
• FT recognized Debra Brede as a FT 400 Financial Advisors 2020 in April 2020 for the previous year. Previous years’ awards were recognized around the same time each year for the prior year. As a result of being recognized on this list, Ms. Brede was invited to be a member of the Financial Advisor IQ Leadership Council in 2022 and 2023.
Compensation paid to Forbes and Barron’s for use and promotion of ratings.